Thursday, July 5, 2012

The past has gone

A new age has made its entry. You can finish that book and put it aside for a while. A new book is waiting for you to pick it up and start reading it.
You are probably on your way to your new job now. I wonder if you play a certain CD in your car or if you just turn on the radio. I don't think you play no music on your way to work. I try to imagine your work outfit for this first day. I hope you did what you thought was suited and I hope you feel comfortable in whatever you are wearing. There's no need to stress out. Your new boss has a blank canvas. You have a blank canvas. Those blank canvases are waiting to be painted on. Make your first streak. It may be a careful one, with shaky hands, but you will paint. Have faith in who you are and what you do. Because it's the best you can do. I'll be thinking of you. I hope to hear from you tonight. My fingers are crossed.

No comments: