Monday, June 25, 2012

Just like that

The last time we went to the movies, was ages ago. My sister-in-law told me about De rouille et d'os and we wanted to check it out. Wow.. Matthias Schoenaerts really is something else. What a strong personality. The combination of him and Marion Cotillard is just perfect. I'm so happy we went to see this movie..

Put in charge of his young son Sam, Ali leaves his hometown to go live with his sister and her husband in the Southern part of France. That's where he meets Stephanie, a killer whale trainer. Their bond grows deeper after Stephanie suffers a horrible accident..

I thought the movie was very touching. And I can check that on my glucometer. The exciting part gave me a hyped up 215 while the moving part turned that number into a pathetic 38. It is interesting to see how my BG interferes with what's going on around me. But it would be nice, for a change, not to have the diabetes play a role in a night out.. Going to bed with 92 and waking up only half an hour later because your BG has dropped to 44 again, is no fun. Sometimes you are not welcome, Die-abetes...

No comments: