Sunday, June 3, 2012

I kid you not

When I look into it, it happens more often than it used to. Thought transfer I mean, or telepathy. You know.. thinking of that one particular friend, all of a sudden your phone rings or the inbox of your mail account presents you a note from that same friend. Coincidence? Telepathy? I don't know what it is, but as I said: it happens more often. Are we connected somehow, that our thoughts reach each other on a different level? It keeps me busy. I may be texting someone, when at the same time a similar message comes into my inbox. So strange! Sometimes even spooky. How does the other know what you are thinking? How does the other know you're texting too? I guess we'll never know the answer to that question but I like the thought of telepathy. It means other people are thinking of you too..

No comments: