Friday, May 25, 2012

What would you say?

Sometimes it's stronger than myself. My friends call me and ask me out for lunch or dinner and instantly I open my agenda and call it a date. I love those outings. I love the conversations, the good time over a delicious bite. The last two weeks have been hectic again. Time to slow down. There are some dates planned in the upcoming week. They are not all lunch or dinner dates. I have a wonderful meeting planned with a lady who is taking care of the sister of Inthe. She owns two whippets, just like we do and we're finally going to meet and go out for a long walk. I'm so anxious to see how the dogs will respond to one another. They are not very good with other dogs if those dogs are not sighthounds. But Valerie and Dee are of the same breed as Rebba and Inthe so I hope things will go well.

School exams are coming up. Those days will be reserved for the girls. Do some cooking and baking, help them out wherever possible and encourage them to do well. The school year is coming to an end and summer vacation will be there before we know it. Maybe more outings will be planned in July and August. Let's ask the girls and see what they have in mind..

No comments: