Saturday, April 28, 2012

Quotes

Don't you just love one liners and quotes? They make me laugh out loud, but most of the time I can't remember them. So let me write some down. I'll complement the list along the line.

If the wife's happy, life's happy.

Marriage is a relationship in which one is always right and the other is the husband.

Anyone can make you happy by doing something special.
Only someone special can make you happy without doing anything.

Trust your instinct.

I still think 1990 was ten years ago.

Love me for who I am.

Good morning, have a nice day.

Have you hugged someone today?

A clean house is a sign of no internet connection.

The best way to make your dreams come true,
is to wake up.

A woman can be your best friend or your worst nightmare.
It all depends on how you treat her.

I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.

No comments: