Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Looking forward to the challenge

Your daddy called you his little Princess in his email. You're a beautiful girly girl, with the multiple hairpins matching your colorful outfits. You love to be fiddled with and you're so huggable I can't keep my hands from stroking your arms and legs. When I got the chance to lift you out of your relaxation chair, I realized how light you were. We sat down together, sunken in soft pillows on the comfortable couch. The grey blanky you got around birth, wrapped around your body. Your head rested on my shoulder and I let you suck your pacifier so you could take a nap. Your beautiful brown eyes with the long and thick lashes - you would make the perfect model for Maybelline mascara - were looking around. You don't recognize my voice yet, so I tried not to speak too much. I just patted your back and rocked you back and forth on my lap. You were a little anxious at first, but we hung on, the two of us. It gave your daddy the time to do some domestic chores around the house. And we could have some quality time together.
Your daddy was right, when he called you his little Princess. You are so precious. Not able to speak or communicate, but still beautiful. It was absolutely terrific to see that grin on your face when your favorite song was playing on the CD player. Head, shoulder, knees and toes, knees and toes. You just love that song! Shiny eyes and a broad smile makes it worthwhile. Thank you for letting me into your world. It will make me a better person. Looking forward to our next get together..

2 comments:

Nadine said...

kippevel.....

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

ze is prachtig Nadine...