Sunday, April 1, 2012

I ain't smoking any more

but I ain't smoking any less either...

A tricky subject.. Now that smoking is prohibited in bars and restaurants, the subject is smoky hot. To be honest, I really don't mind. It's great to go out dining without cigarette smoke at your table. But it is a shame though, that your companions need to leave the table to go outside to smoke. It breaks up the party and you are left behind like some silly girl who has no idea how yummy smoking really is. So I have made up my mind: maybe it's time to try that first cigarette? Maybe I should start smoking? Maybe it is better than I think? There must be some joy to it, otherwise not that many people would hang on. So tomorrow morning I'm going out to buy my first pack of cigarettes. I don't know yet what brand to choose from. There are so many different brands. I assume I will pick a box with a flashy wrapper? Does that exist? What makes tobacco good tobacco? Commercials? I honestly don't know. I'm sure the salesman will help me decide. There's nothing to compare the cigs to, so I'll have to do with what I've been given. To be honest, I'm not looking forward to it.. ppfff... it makes my stomach twirl.. But it's really time for me to find out the benefits of smoking. I do not want to take the risk that cigarettes will be forbidden all the way, before I had the chance to taste it. I'll keep you informed of my progress in Marlboro country..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Proficiat. Het was je bijna gelukt ...