Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The final countdown

I'm sure you know them. Those songs that keep twirling around in your head as soon as you have heard the first notes. They are so annoying but very present. Some songs are just impossible to get out of your head. There are some songs I have in mind, but I refuse to think about them, since they would take over my mind right away. They would fill my head with crazy tunes and disturbing beats. I really don't want to think about those songs. I don't even want to look at the title of this blog, since it's one of those songs. Aaarrggghhhh! I've said it! And now it's in my head.. It's the final countdown.. tudududu.. tudududu.. seriously.. Can you hear it? I bet you can! Wanna hear another one? It might make the first one disappear. How about the Ketchup Song? Aserejè ja de jè de jebe tu de jebere seibiounouva majavi an de bugui an de buididipi.. Are you lost already? I bet you had no idea what the exact lyrics were, but you sang along anyway, didn't you? It's gonna stay there throughout your day! Trust me! Enjoy!


No comments: