Monday, March 26, 2012

You make me wanna cry

You are so sensitive, so fragile, so delicate. Your heart is big when it comes to loving and caring, but so small and easily bruised. It has been damaged numerous times before. I just want to hold you and let you feel loved. I feel your sadness and it affects me too. It makes me wanna cry, because I live your grief.

It's painful when people get hurt and nobody's there to comfort them. I know the feeling, because I've been there. Out of experience, I know what it feels like to be sad and emotional and not have a shoulder to lean on. You feel lost and all alone, although the people around you have no idea. Not because they don't care, but because they can't see. They can't read you and they don't sense your grief. It takes one to know one. Is it a sixth sense to feel your hurt? Maybe.. or maybe it's because we relate so well. Maybe because we understand each other. Or maybe because we talk so much. Whatever it is, I want to let you know, you're not alone. Never again. There will always be someone to take care of you and make you feel welcome and loved. Because that's the least you deserve. Loving someone doesn't cost a dime, but it's priceless.

No comments: