Monday, January 16, 2012

Repeat

As a mom I have to say things over and over again. Mostly unpleasant things like chores and curfews and homework and cleaning up bedrooms and picking up wet towels. I guess that's part of being a parent and having teenagers around. And then again, I realize how fortunate I am. Our girls are responsible and they are not that obnoxious that they fight us or refuse to do things. Okay, they talk back every now and then and they have an opinion of their own, but that's part of growing up, right? Something I like to repeat over and over again, is that they are loved and wanted. Isn't that more important than nagging about their imperfections? So sweethearts, bear with me if I nag about your cluttered room. Just see it as things moms just have to nag about. I love you girls xx

No comments: