Sunday, January 8, 2012

I could've danced all night

How you led me over the dance floor. How my gorgeous dress swirled around my body and made me feel pretty. The music was just perfect and the night was even better. We were in the middle of the dance floor and the spot lights were highlighting our steps. The crowd stood around us and they were happy for us. There was magic in the air and the stars were sparkling in the night. You had your hands around my waist and my head rested on your shoulder. It felt like home.. I wished the song would never end and our dance could go on for ever... At least, that's what it felt like in my dream. I don't dance. I don't even like to dance. I love to watch other people dance though. The feeling dancing gives you is probably very intense. I wish it were different but it isn't. Maybe in some other life..

No comments: