Thursday, December 15, 2011

Love

December is a weird and confusing month.. A month of mixed feelings, darkness and bright lights at the same time. I'm no big fan of the holidays. Too much fuss, too much obligations and running around. All of a sudden, people run around like fools, cracking their heads open over presents they are assumed to buy but can't find. It's my least favorite month of the year. It makes me reflect over the past year though. And I must say: it's been a good year. We have done wonderful things in 2011, I have encountered great people and they have left beautiful memories in my heart. I feel loved and it is heartwarming to love back. To me, that's what life's about.. Life is good. If you have the ability to love and be loved, you can conquer anything. Make love your number 1 priority. It will make life so much easier. Maybe that would be the best Christmas present ever.. I'll wrap it up for you..

Photo by Lana Joos

No comments: