Sunday, November 13, 2011

The perfect pitch

I'm not a good singer, but when I think of it: not one day goes by without singing a song. In the car, in the shower, cooking meals in the kitchen.. The radio is on and I sing along. Modern music, oldies, Arabic songs.. doesn't matter, as long as I can sing along. My singing is not pitch perfect, at least that's what my audience says when I sing in the car. I like to crank up the volume, tap the wheel with my hands and throw it all out. What a fantastic feeling that is! Singing cheers me up. It releases stress and it makes time fly by faster if you're waiting in line. It doesn't matter if other drivers look at you like you're out of your mind. I could care less. My windows are closed and they can't hear me. They can see me shake my head or mimic the words, but further than that? No, they are not bothered. I try not to sing when there are passengers in my car, but sometimes I get caught up in the moment and sing along anyway.. O well.. it brings me pleasure and I won't stop singing..

No comments: