Monday, November 7, 2011

Hello?

I don't like to make phone calls. Not professionally and not privately. I don't know why, but I only make phone calls if there's no other way to contact someone. I like some privacy if I make phone calls. Imagine how happy I was to find out you could email people instead of calling them. There's no need to disturb someone if you send an email. They can read your message whenever they feel like it. There are no office hours to send mails. It's just the perfect solution, at least for me... Don't hate me for not picking up my phone. I like to turn it off at night. Cell phones are a very good invention, but they can be a plague as well. People expect you to be available at all times. I don't always have the time or energy to have long conversations on the phone. If I have no time to answer my phone, I'd rather skip the call. I like to have a one on one conversation without interruptions. Email... that's the answer.. email.

No comments: