Saturday, October 1, 2011

I'm impressed

That is what I would like to say to you, the day I will come over and hear you play the piano or listen to you sing. I'm so curious about this talent and at the same time I already know you are good. I know what your speaking voice sounds like and I would love to hear you sing. I can't imagine your singing voice, but it's probably very clear and pleasant to listen to.

When you tell me about the times you go to your father's place, to sing with one of your sisters, that gives me a very special feeling. A feeling of belonging together, a feeling of family spirit and alliance. Is it possible to focus on nothing else but the music and the voices that go with it? Is it a way to set yourself free and let go?

Please let me know when you are ready to let me hear you. I would be very honored to be your audience.

4 comments:

Stijn said...

misschien een muzikaal moment op een forummeet :)

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

We hebben al een dj, een pianiste en een zangeres. Welk deel neem jij dan voor je rekening?

Stijn said...

als ze samen een concert/optreden/... doen zal ik de vestiaire doen of drankbonnekes verkopen :)

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

It's a deal