Saturday, September 3, 2011

Once upon a time

Yesterday I woke up and I thought: I can't believe I'm 40.. Really. Time to rejoice the past and relive some wonderful memories. I'm pretty happy with the life I'm leading. I have done some amazing things so far and I'm lucky with my family. At the age of 20, I had no clue what I wanted to do with my life. There were no real goals in life and not many perspectives. I have doubled that age now and you know what? I'm still leading a pretty comfortable life and there's no need to worry or live in agony. Of course we all have good and better days, but it's not my attitude to dwell over things that can't be solved on the spot. Life is too good and we'd better live it to the fullest. Don't worry about age, don't worry about some grey hairs..  But then again, I must admit I was flattered when the lady in the shoe store estimated my age at 34..

No comments: