Sunday, June 12, 2011

I owe it all to you

I wouldn't be living the life I'm living, if it wasn't for you.. You respect me for who I am. Not one time have you put pressure on me to get a job. Your income makes it possible for me to stay at home and take care of the children and the house. But you wouldn't keep me from working either. It's not like I haven't worked in the past. At a certain time, I had a fulltime and a parttime job. In between jobs, I came home to prepare supper, before I rushed to the other job. That was okay with you too. Whatever I prefer, is good for you.

I don't have a job right now, but that doesn't mean I'm not busy. My schedule is full of activities and charity. I like to help out where I can. It is as important to me to be there for the girls as it is to earn a salary.  Life is short. We have to make the most of it. We have to do what we do best. I'm pretty happy with the life I'm leading. And I know I owe it all to you..

Happy Father's Day! The girls are lucky to have you as their daddy.

No comments: