Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It must be love

Thank you, for loving our daughter. Thank you, for bringing joy into her life. Thank you, for being who you are and making life a feast.

You are a very warm young man and we were happy to welcome you into our home. I can tell by the look in my daughter's eyes how happy she is. She loves you a lot and your eyes tell us you love her back. Do you think you could let your parents know they may be proud of their son? They raised you well.

Last week, you stayed over for dinner. I had no idea you were going to be here, but it was a pleasant surprise. I served you Thai chicken with rice and your appetite was a delight. You were excited about the international cuisine in our household. I hope you enjoyed last night's Moroccan tajine as well?
We were happy with your presence at the kitchen table. Do feel free to come over and spend time with us.

No comments: