Sunday, May 29, 2011

Culture Club

Photo taken by Lana Joos
There are several nationalities in your class. Some of the teens were born over here, others came by later in life.
It's interesting to relate to people from other cultures. It teaches you about life and customs.
You love to travel - guess that's something genetic you got from your mom - and explore new cultures. But guess what? You don't always have to go abroad to indulge. Maybe Lela can tell you all about Albany and Katarina can teach you about the Russian regime.

If I would have had different nationalities in my class, I would have taken the opportunity to learn a different language. I still love the Arabic sound of words. Whenever I have the chance to learn some lines in a different language, I will happily grab that opportunity.

Sniff the foreign culture in your own classroom. Enjoy it and learn.. You will benefit from it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ik heb in de klas gezet met een spaans en grieks meisje (alle 2 goede vriendinnen van mij nu nog steeds) en daardoor kan ik mij heel goed uit de slag trekken in het spaans en grieks

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

nice!