Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Speedy Gonzales

It had been ages since I last heard the song, but as soon as I heard it, I was back in summer camp. That was the song we heard every morning. It was our wake up call and we were all happy and chipper to get up. How could you not be?

I loved going on summer camp! If it had been up to me, I would have stayed for 2 months. Hanging out with friends and having a great time: what more could a child wish for?

Both our children attend summer camps too. It's always something they look forward to and they have good memories of their time away from home. It helps them grow up and be responsible and it's a good way to get to know their friends better. It's a good pastime. Summer will be there before we know it! It's like Speedy Gonzales: it will be there before we realize it and it'll be gone way too soon..

Enjoy Speedy Gonzales by Pat Boone

No comments: