Friday, February 18, 2011

Snowdrops, crocuses and daffs

Spring must be announcing its presence. Walking around town, I saw bunches of snowdrops, purple crocuses and little daffodils peeping out of the soil. It always warms my heart to see the first signs of spring. Time for new life, time for new adventures. It does not yet smell like spring outside. There's too much rain and the clouds spoil it all. But thinking of spring makes me happy nevertheless.

I can't wait for Lana to go outside and take the first spring pictures. The other night she got up at 5 AM to take pictures of the sunrise.. and with a very good result. I would like to have some of her pictures enlarged to expose them in our hallway. I'm not sure yet, whether I should have them printed in color, sepia or black and white. Or maybe I should keep them in a file until there are enough pictures to have them printed in a book.. We'll see.

No comments: