Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm so sorry for your loss

I'm so sorry to hear you had to let go of your mother.. You and her were very close. In only one year, you lost both your father and your mother and I don't know what to say to you. It's okay.. your mom was ready to go. She must have known your father would be waiting for her. He'll take over now, my friend. She won't be by herself. She'll be taken care off.

Things will change for you and your family. Your children lost the grandparents they loved very deeply. They were old enough to hop on their bikes and pay them a visit. They will no longer be able to do that. All of you will grieve. I hope you and your sister will find a way to cope and hold on to each other.

Remember the good times. Think about the holidays at your parents' place. How you had fun and how you enjoyed each others company.

Photo by Lana Joos

Some hectic days are coming up, arranging everything for your moms last wishes. If there's anything I can do to make things easier, give me a buzz, okay? I'll light a candle for your mom. She's in peace now..

No comments: