Friday, January 7, 2011

You ain't seen nothing yet

There's so much to see around here. We won't be here long enough to do whatever we would like to do. But so far I'm happy with every outing we do. We have so much fun! We are trying to get the most of everything, tasting a bit of this and that. This afternoon, we decided to pop in at Universal Studios. What a great idea that was! The place was not too packed but still crowded. It gave me a good idea of what to expect when I come back in August with my family.


Lunch at Cracker Barrel, Davenport was a joy! It's a fun place to go to and it's worth the visit. It's another restaurant on my list now. Staff was real friendly and helpful and they have a great store in front. Maybe we'll go back there some day to have breakfast. We took the menu home to check it out. Another restaurant on our list is Panda Express. They are all over the States and we have seen their logo everywhere. Now we only have to decide on the location we want to visit. We'll get there. I got the advise to try the Orange Chicken. Sounds like a plan to me!

Tomorrow, we're going to attend a flea market in the morning. I'm really looking forward to that. It'll be a fun pastime. Late afternoon is reserved for Old Town, near to Kissimmee.
We're going to have a gospel brunch on Sunday. I'd better hit the hay, so I'm rested for all these fun events!

No comments: