Saturday, January 1, 2011

We have a plane to catch!

This is it! Move out of the way you guys, we have a plane to catch!! I'm so excited I'm nearly falling apart. For two months, I have been looking forward to this journey and now it's become reality. My new passport in one hand, the ticket to Orlando, Florida in the other hand, I'm ready to order a Latte Macchiato before we head off to customs.

I'm thinking back of my first trip to the US, so many years ago. I was young, naïve, adventurous and had no money in my pocket. Things have changed a bit over the years, but some things will never change. I will always be an adventurer and travelling will be a hobby that lasts forever. There are quite some states I have visited already: Oregon, Washington State, District of Columbia, Louisiana, Colorado, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, Texas, Minnesota, Illinois. And now I can add Florida to that list. Not bad huh? I can say I have visited more states within the US as I have seen countries within Europe!

I really have to go now.. I'll miss you peeps and pets at home, but I'll have so much energy when I return!

No comments: