Saturday, December 11, 2010

The things I've said

Yes, I've made mistakes.
But life didn't come with instructions, did it?

The two of us are something else. There's this bond between us, that makes us come together no matter what happened. Sometimes we split up for a couple of months, and then all of a sudden, out of the blue, there is this trigger that makes us meet again. That is just so weird!

I was thinking of you quite a bit lately. You have given birth to a very goodlooking little boy. He's gorgeous, just as expected. I saw his picture on the Internet and yes, he stole my heart. What a cutie! He's the perfect mix between you and your husband. I'm looking forward to cuddling him..

So yes, we got in touch again. Meaning we are arranging a meeting over lunch at my place. You want to treat me with dessert, although I asked you to bring nothing but your precious baby. But I'm glad you're coming over. We'll have the time to catch up and tell each other the stories of the past year..

No comments: