Wednesday, December 8, 2010

That time of the month

Don't make me laugh! Did you honestly think I was going to blog about menses?? Absolutely not! I'm so happy I had a hysterectomy 7 years ago, so don't even go there..

No really, it was that time of the month to shop for clothes. Or should I say dresses? Because lately, I'm in to dresses and skirts. I must say, I have bought 6 dresses in two weeks time. I can't believe I did that, but guess what? Dresses make me feel feminine and I just had this feeling that I wanted to feel like a woman. So every time I walk into my dresser, I admire the dresses I bought. I can't wait to try them on and enjoy the feeling of wearing nylons and high heels, in combination with the little black dress.. In fact, I could wear that fuchsia dress today! Why not!

No comments: