Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pack your bags and go

That's a line I have heard several times in my youth. Discussions were not allowed in our house. Whatever mother ordered you to do, you did. Without any reflection on your side, you had to follow her orders. She would have made a great officer!
If you had the guts to go against her, she would say her favorite sentence: pack your bags and go..! And that's exactly what I did and I have no regrets whatsoever. After all, we're all unique people and guess what: we all have a mind of our own, right? It's possible that she never expected me to really pack my bags and go, but hey, there's a time for everything.

My BoGi Bags
Have you ever been to a place, where everything you dreamed or thought would be, was there? That's the place we're going to in January. I'm so looking forward to it.  My friends got themselves some new suitcases and they looked awesome! And yes, I ordered my own set as well. The guidelines for luggage have become more strict, so I don't want to have to pay extra for a suitcase that is not fitted. BoGi Bags are great suitcases and they look awesome. They are spacious and well organized. There's a great discount on the set of three for the moment. So don't hesitate and get prepared for your next trip. Sometimes packing your bags and go has a more pleasant tone to it, because in this scenario, it's not meant to be vicious. You're still welcome when you come back..

2 comments:

Upje said...

Kost zo'n set niet méér dan de boete die je zou moeten betalen als je baggage te veel zou wegen? :P

Maar ze zien er wel supermooi uit!

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

sssjjjtttt... ik had gewoon een excuus nodig voor een complete reisset.. xx