Thursday, November 25, 2010

Like peas in a pod

Trust me, I had a great time in Holland, but did I miss my dogs!!!
I felt lost without them. I couldn't stop thinking of those two gorgeous whippets. I'm convinced they had a great time in dog day care, but still.. they are my babies.. I know I didn't have to worry about my daughters. At least they understood where we were and when we would be back. But I couldn't make the whippets understand.. The three of us are really close. We get along real well and they're my little companions. We are like peas in a pod.

I'd better get showered, so I can hop in the car and drive the 45 minute ride to Holland to pick them up. They will be so excited to see me. I'm sure Inthe will jump on top of me and lick my face until all of her saliva has dried up. She will make funny noises and wag her tail in a very fast mode. And then there's Rebba.. She will give me that puppy look.. There's a small chance she will ignore me. I'm not sure what to expect from her this time. She's behaved in different manners. I hope she'll be happy too. They have been very good girls in Holland. I have been told they went to bed in their kennel around 11 PM and without getting up in the middle of the night to go pee, they slept all night until 7 AM!! Hello??? Little twits! They'd better do the same thing once they're back home..

I'm on my way babies!!!

No comments: