Thursday, November 18, 2010

A good nose

It's amazing how strong your scent is. You can literally smell food from a far distance. You may be sound asleep, but still, your nose never sleeps. Your nostrils are like those of a rabbit: always moving around, trying to pick up a smell of some sort. I don't know if your good scent is a good quality, because way too often it means my lunch will be gone if I don't pay close attention to my plate. I have to constantly watch your whereabouts, just to make sure you don't eat anything that was not meant for you.

Dogs and chocolate are a very bad combination. I heard chocolate could kill a dog. That worries me, because you really crave chocolate. Just a little while ago, I was making some chocolate delight. Checking my notebook, I couldn't see you next to your buddy on the couch. Exactly! the kitchen! That's where you were! You had licked one muffin tin all the way to the bottom. There were some spots of chocolate on your chin and whiskers. Oooh sweetie, you are too cute to get mad at. You just love to eat. Then why on Earth are you a whippet??? When I think of it, you would do great as a labrador. The amounts you eat are just too big for a sighthound. Does that mean I'll have to put you on a diet? Or maybe one day, your scent will no longer be that good..

No comments: