Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Brownbagging lunch

I'm having a lunch date with my diabetes nurse today. When we set my check up appointment, there was no intention to have lunch together, but last week, checking my schedule, I saw the consultation was at noon. So I thought: why not have lunch at the same time?

My diabetes nurse is a special lady. She's so articulate and intelligent, that I love to chat with her. She teaches me things and she makes me think things over. We hear each other multiple times a week and I must admit it: our conversations are never dull.

I decided to prepare lunch for us: cold spinach quiche and mango salsa. I'll brownbag it so we don't need to go to that dull and loud cafetaria to have a bite. It'll be kind of a surprise to her. We have so much to talk about!

No comments: