Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A blind date

This evening I'm meeting a lady I have only spoken to on the Internet. We have been mailing back and forth because we have several factors in common. And finally we're meeting up. That's pretty exciting! I don't know what to expect, but I'm sure there won't be too many silent moments. She's talkative and so am I, I've been told. And there are two subjects we will talk about almost all night, I guess.

We're meeting for dinner in between both home towns. Just to make things easier logistically. I have seen her picture and she's seen mine, so we know who to look out for. But still, it's a blind date. I'm not nervous about it, it's rather excitement. I wish I had had the same opportunity when I needed it. I will happily share my experience with her and help her through what's she's about to have done. She'll do great. I'm sure she will.

No comments: