Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Big Blue Test

Just watch the video. Need I say more? Just by watching this video, you will contribute to saving the life of a child with diabetes. Thank you. Your support is more than welcome and very necessary.

November is Diabetes Awareness Month. November 14 is World Diabetes Day. I'm wearing my blue circle pin, to show my sympathy with all of my peers out there, wherever they may live. We are blessed to live in a country where medical supplies are not an issue. We have access to medication, insulin and diabetes supplies like glucose metres and glucose strips. Not all diabetics are this lucky. Too many countries are affected by this disease. Too many diabetics still die because of the lack of treatment... Don't stick your head in the sand. It could happen to you too..

No comments: