Sunday, October 10, 2010

Beneath the veneer

On most days I'm optimistic and fun to hang out with. That's when I try to hide the fatigue that I have experienced for so many years now. I thought having better blood glucose would solve the problem, but it hasn't. The fatigue is wearing me out. For the last couple of months, I have hardly slept more than 5 hours in a row. It's taking its toll.

I try to be happy and cheerful and fun, but some days I'd rather crawl up on the couch and sleep for a decade. Honestly. I'm sick and tired of being so tired. I do take my vitamins and as soon as I lay my head down, I'm off to better resorts. The thing is that circumstances keep waking me up, interrupting my sleep. Although I have no problem whatsoever to fall asleep again, my sleep was interrupted and that's not a good thing... The lack of sleep makes me irritable and I realise I'm reaching my breaking point. It's getting harder day after day and I desperately need some catching up. If only..

No comments: