Thursday, September 16, 2010

Milk & Cookies

In the middle of the night, I felt like having a mug of hot milk and some cookies to dip in the milk. I should've done it, since my blood sugars were low. But it made my stomach twirl, so I skipped the idea. I ordered my pump not to deliver any more insulin for a while.

I'm still very sore and my tummy is so painful. It's hard to stand or lay down. Can't seem to find the right position to catch the sleep I desperately need.
Hubby is going to work today and the girls are in school. Just me and the dogs and the couch. I'm cold. I feel ugh. Maybe a shower would make me feel better, but just the idea of getting up and going is too much. What if I slip in the shower and fall down? Nope, I'm not even going to try on my own.

I haven't eaten anything but some pudding, half a bread roll and one slice of bread since Monday night. Just thinking of food makes me want to throw up. Not even a glass of water can cheer me up. Let's hope things will improve by tonight..

2 comments:

Upje said...

Mag/moet je in principe wel al eten, meisje? En weet je of het normaal is dat je zo misselijk bent?
Want misschien kan het natuurlijk ook wel helpen om toch iets lichts naar binnen te werken, hé. De keren dat ik zo mottig was als een krab, en dus niet wou eten, maar het toch deed en me nadien een stuk beter voelde, zijn echt niet meer op één hand te tellen, hoor. Tenslotte heb je intussen toch al wel 48uur niets gegeten, op een pudding na, hé ...

Ik duim me te pletter dat je je strakjes beter voelt, arme jij.

Stevige knuf,

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

Ik moet opletten met vetrijke voeding, maar daar heb ik al zeker geen zin in.
In het ziekenhuis gaven ze me 's middags spinazie met puree en vis met een dikke, vieze saus op. Dat was genoeg om mijn maag te laten draaien...

Vannamiddag al wat crackers met smeerkaas en soep gegeten. Komt wel goed xx