Saturday, August 21, 2010

You are so vain!

Yes, I'm vain. This morning, I unpacked all the bags from Oberhausen. I can't believe I bought 5 pairs of shoes, 1 pair of pants, a dress shirt, a turquoise jacket, a leather jacket, a little black dress, a black and red jacket, a purse, a necklace and a a bracelet.. Was that too much? Probably.. Do I feel guilty? No, not one bit. I truly enjoyed my birthday and it was fun to try on several outfits. I had a little fashion show for the girls and they loved the things I bought. Our youngest daughter asked if she could have my shoes when her feet will have grown into my size. We'll see about that.. Some heels are so high, I feel way taller wearing them. I have no idea if I'll be able to walk on them. Maybe I'll tip over!!! We'll see. I'll stack some spare shoes in my car. Just in case..

No comments: