Thursday, August 26, 2010

There's more to life

It's been a while, but I'm glad we're finally meeting up again. I have been looking forward to our date. I've cruised around Lier before, but I've never really explored the town. So I'm anxious to hear what you have planned for us.

You are a special lady. A beautiful appearance. Life hasn't been easy on you, but you manage well. Raising three children all by yourself is no sinecure. Of course all families have their ups and downs, but you keep going, despite some disillusions. I'm proud of you and I hope you are proud of you too!

We have several things in common. Diabetes is the reason why we met. In the meantime, we have become friends on several other levels. I'm so happy to see you every now and then. This time is no different!

In the evening, I'm having another outing with some more friends. Who said life is boring???

No comments: