Sunday, August 15, 2010

An Oh my Gosh moment

Six more days until you and your "sheep" are getting married.. I'm nervous for you. I know I shouldn't be, because the two of you go together like salt and pepper, so there's no need to worry. For the first time, I'm looking forward to attend someone's wedding. Really! I'm anxious to see you!

You and your fiancé are still looking into writing your wedding vows. Wow.. I'm impressed. You have really thought things over and you are serious about it. Pretty soon you are going to be Mrs instead of Miss. How about that? Strange huh? But you'll get used to it real fast. I wonder if you will remain your maiden name or present yourself as Mrs Husband's name.. ? That feels special. At least, that's how I feel it.

It's like getting an upgrade. You will become members of a different group of people: the wedded ones. So many people around us get divorced and still, the two of you have decided to give it a shot and go for it. And I must say: I admire you for that! You are best friends with your partner and you love each other deeply. You communicate well and you spend a lot of time together. Communication is so important and so is the humor in your relationship. I know the two of you have a great time, cooking side by side or telling each other anecdotes. That's a very good base for a lifelong marriage.. I'm happy for you xx

No comments: