Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Latte Macchiato anyone?

This morning, a special delivery was made at our house. My early birthday present!!! I was so excited to see what hubby and the girls got me for my upcoming birthday. They must have checked the wish list on my blog, because they got it just right!

The Nespresso Lattissima is sitting on the kitchen counter and I have enjoyed my first Latte Macchiato. That was awesome! It's just incredible how a coffee maker of this size can make the most delicious latte. You have 4 choices: espresso, lungo (regular), latte macchiato or cappuccino. The milk foam is frothy and creamy, just the way I like it! It's magic how the coffee drips into the foam of milk and separates the drink into different colors.

I immediately made an order for Nespresso cups. I don't drink that much coffee and mostly it's decaf, but trust me: I will make quite some cappuccinos and lattes! I ordered some prepacked chocolates as well. Because a Latte Macchiato deserves good chocolate to accompany the drink.

I wonder if I could make a frappuccino as well.. I sure found some great recipes on the website!

No comments: