Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Just give me a minute

I have quite a few cook books and I keep buying more. This week, I received 4 more cook books: 1 Dutch cook book with great recipes for diabetics and 3 American books to keep me busy. I must admit: I read cook books as if they were novels. Really! I find it real interesting to read those recipes and check out the pictures of the outcome. I can hardly put one down once I start reading it. Most of the time, I'm sitting on the couch to browse through the recipes. But I do take my books along when I take a hot foam bath or when I go to the ladies room. Seriously, I'm that interested and it always fills my head with new ideas. It won't come as a surprise to you, that I start making grocery lists reading all of those fabulous recipes. Because after all, you're supposed to cook as well!

So if you plan to go somewhere and take me along, make sure there are no cook books to be seen. Or you might hear me say: just give me a minute!...

No comments: