Thursday, July 29, 2010

Joie de vivre

I feel great! I haven't felt this way in a long time! I'm happy and cheerful and although I'm still very tired, I'm vibrant and in a very good mood.

I'm longing for a complete makeover. My selfworth can use an extra boost and I would like to freshen up my look. Maybe look for a new hairstyle?
In August, our friends have booked another weekend in Oberhausen, where we'll do some more shopping in the largest shopping mall of Germany. That's a good start, isn't it? I might need some help picking out new outfits.

I'm looking for a makeup artist to help me accentuate my features. She could tell me what colors match my face best. My eye brows need to be waxed and a manicurist may give me a French manicure. Girls need to feel at their best once in a while. Not for a particular reason. Just as a treat..

No comments: