Wednesday, July 28, 2010

All that she wants...

All she ever wanted, was to have a baby of her own. Despite her disabilities. Despite the advice of the doctors and relatives. Because after all, she's a woman before a disabled woman. It's a controversy and it's a battle. I stopped seeing her, but I still care a big deal. I'm a mother myself, and not having your child around is just dreadful and devastating. Not being able to convince the world of your capabilities as a mother, is sheer horror. So many people out there, who don't look after their children. All the abuse and neglect in so many families. Children are being deprived of any form of love, all over the world. At least, this little girl is loved deeply. She's fed properly, dressed well and spoken to. Why can't anyone hear the voice of the child?

Her first birthday party is coming up. Baby and mom have been fighting for too many months. Time is precious since children grow too fast. The fingerprints on the wall paper will have faded by now. I don't know the solution. I don't know which way is the best way. All I know is that a loving mom and her baby should not be separated against their will..

No comments: