Friday, June 11, 2010

The Phantom of the Opera


For the first time, I had the chance to go see the English version of The Phantom of the Opera. Of course I knew the story and the songs were not unknown either. But hearing the Phantom and Christine Daaé sing, made my spine shiver. Extraordinary voices, full of emotion and warmth. The love of the Phantom for Christine, his Christine, is never ending and so deep. It was touching to be in that wonderful Her Majesty's Theatre with our very best friends. I consider myself a lucky woman, for having had the chance to be there.. Even though they had seen the show 13 times prior to this show, they were still as enthusiastic as always. The tickets aren't cheap, but they still wanted to give us the opportunity to see the first Phantom musical before we saw the sequel.

No comments: