Saturday, June 5, 2010

I can see clearly now

My new specs have arrived! Finally! It was just embarrassing to keep wearing the old pair, because Inthe had eaten half of it. It's a totally different look, but I'm happy with the change. There were way too many glasses to choose from. What a difficult task that was.. ppfff.. the glasses kept coming and so did the doubt. But then, all of a sudden, I saw the glasses I wanted.

It was a surprise that my former glasses were stronger than my recent ones. Apparently that's what happens when your blood sugars stabilize. High blood sugars mean worse sight. So I have another proof that I'm doing well. All the little bits count, right?

I got a nice case for my glasses. In that manner, it will be dog-proof. That is, if I don't forget to put them away..

No comments: