Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Honey I'm home!

I'm very avid to shop at my favorite grocery shop Delhaize. Whenever I go there, I get to buy all the healthy food I want to have. Lots of greens and veggies, succulent fruit, dried nuts and seeds, lean meat, fresh fish, yummy Greek yogurt and cottage cheese. I make a grocery list before I leave, to make sure I have at least the items I need for my weekly menu. Most of the time, I bring home other products, mainly for the kids. I eat more fish and veggies than they do. Hubby prefers pork over chicken or beef. So I end up cooking different things for every one of us. That's okay. I don't mind.
These are some products I would like to buy for my personal menu this week: asparagus, zucchini, young spinach leaves, peppers in different colors, carrots, artichoke, green beans, fresh yellowfin tuna, fresh salmon, flatfish, smoked salmon, steak, chicken breast, chicken sausage, Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, apples, nectarines, peaches, strawberries (lots of strawberries)...
Is it time to go yet?? I will need someone at home to bring in the groceries, so I can start putting them away in the fridge and pantry.

No comments: