Wednesday, May 19, 2010

To shave or not to shave

Summer is coming up, so the winter fur has to go.. Women feel so obliged to shave their legs, armpits, and more private parts.
I admit, I'm not a fan of hairy bodies. I just don't like the hassle of shaving or waxing. I have an electric shaver and another appliance to torture my delicate skin and of course, there are plenty of razor blades in the bathroom. Whatever treatment you pick, the nasty hairs keep coming back. The first hours are great: you feel clean and hair free and your skin is smooth and silky. That's before the rash starts. It starts to itch and your skin gets red and irritated. That's the moment when you decide never to shave again. You tell yourself you're entitled to some pubic hair. You are a woman after all and the hair is there for a reason. It's just that I still haven't figured out the use of all that unwanted hair..

So I guess I'd better start shaving again. Because I do like that clean and silky feeling.

No comments: