Sunday, May 9, 2010

That I know for sure

I love you both very deeply, girls of mine. Being your mom makes me proud and brings me happiness. What more can a mother ask for? It's a joy to guide you on your way to adulthood. Every day, I'm grateful for having you both in my life.

Today is Mother's Day. Maybe there should be a Daughter's Day as well. Because I would like to celebrate my children, for being who they are. They are so different, but then again, so much alike. I see parts of me in them. I see parts of their father as well. And then there is their own contribution, which makes them so special and unique. I hope we will have many more years to enjoy each other's company..

Thanks for being who you are, my dear children. That's the biggest gift you could give your mommy. The best present a father can give his children, is to love their mother..

No comments: