Saturday, April 3, 2010

If only

If only you could realize, how important it is to take the rest you desperately need. You are always on the road, working late hours and driving across the country to do your job. Aren't you standby for sick colleagues all the time, ignoring your body's signals that you need your rest as well? I'm asking you, my friend, to listen to your body. The stress is taking its toll and you ended up in hospital Thursday. You were diagnosed with gastritis and you had to undergo a gastroscopy. I know first hand how that feels, so I'm sympathizing with you.

I hope you will listen to your doctors and rest. Try to find out what causes the stress and even more important: what you can do to relieve your stress. After all, you're going away on a holiday pretty soon. You don't want to miss that, do you?


No comments: