Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hibernate

Does anyone know a good place to hibernate in Spring? I need a shelter. A safe haven. A place to lick my wounds in private and cry the emotional pain away. I'm so upset and the tears keep coming, but that won't solve the issue. I know I'll have to move on, in the end. And that's what I'll do, eventually.

No, this morning's appointment was not good at all. I felt so misunderstood and I don't feel like they take me seriously. The emotional aspect is not an issue to him. He's not going to help me. So I'm on my own. Again. I have no idea what to do next. I had a plan B and a plan C. Plan D didn't work either and now I'm looking for a plan E. I hope I won't have to chant the whole alphabet before a solution presents itself. Forgive me for not being cheerful and happy today. I don't feel like it at all..

No comments: