Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Men's Rules

I know women have many rules when it comes to men. But do men have similar rules when it comes to women??? I believe so. At least, that's what I read and I thought it was kinda funny. Although it was probably not meant to be ridiculed. Sorry guys.. but it's hilarious..

1. Breasts are made to be admired. Period.
2. Leave the toilet seat up. That's the way we like it.
3. Saturday means sports. That's as natural as the moon.
4. Shopping has nothing to do with sports. And no, we will not change our minds.
5. Crying = blackmailing
6. Say what you want to say. No need to be subtle. We don't understand subtle.
7. Headaches that last for 17 months need to be checked in the hospital.
8. If you think you are too big, it's probably because you are. So don't ask us.
9. If you know the best manner to do something, just do it. Don't ask us.
10. If you wish to say something, wait until commercial break.
11. We don't ask for travel directions. Never.
12. We know 16 colors. Not more. Peach is a fruit, not a color. Salmon is a fish..
13. We scratch because it's itching. So what!
14. If we ask you what's wrong and you deny anything is wrong, don't expect us to ask again.
15. Yes, you look great. Always. Especially if we have to leave in time.
16. Don't ask us what we are thinking about. Unless you want to talk sports, sex or cars.
17. You have plenty of clothes.
18. You have plenty of shoes.
19. I'm in shape. That's also a shape.
20. I know you will make me sleep on the couch tonight. But you know what? I don't mind. Because it's kinda like camping and we love to camp!

I must say: many men will love this list. But I also know some men who would think this list is sheer horror.. I'm glad and happy with the latter.



No comments: