Saturday, March 13, 2010

Keep your cool

You sure scared the hell out of me! Darn! I guess the neighbors overheard me scream!

I had my hands full of items I wanted to put away in the pantry. I must say, our pantry has 3 huge sliding doors, hiding the pantry as well as the freezer, washer and dryer. Not all of us close the sliding doors after use and I hate it when that happens. So whenever I enter the hallway and I see an open door, I shut it.

As I said, I was going to put away some stuff in the pantry. I used my foot to open the sliding door and a loud scream came out of my mouth!
I dropped the tins and containers I was carrying. You scared me, Arthur! What where you thinking, when you crawled into the pantry, to find a new sleeping spot? You liked that huh? Were you hiding from the whippets? Or were you looking for goodies? You seemed very relaxed and you stretched your legs to come out of the closet.. That was not good for my heart you know..


No comments: